- 1 Pack of Shortcrust Vegan Pastry
- 2 Packets firm silken Tofu (600g)
- 2 Packets Toffuti Cream Cheese (450g)
- 3 Cups Unrefined Sugar
- 2 Freshly squeezed Lemons
- 2 Tablespoons Self Raising flour
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract (or 1 vanilla pod)
Preheat oven 200f
Roll Pastry and place in a loose Tin (9 inch) and blind bake (line pastry with greaseproof paper and baking beans) for 10mins. Remove from oven and cool. Add Tofu, cream cheese and sugar to a food processer and blend until all the ingredients are combined,
Mix Lemon and Vanilla extract in a small bowl and add to mixture with the flour and blend again until smooth. Pour mixture into prepared crust and bake for approx 30mins until risen and golden brown on top.
Remove from oven and leave to cool and place in fridge overnight.