- CERTIFIED ORGANIC – All Loving Foods products are made with organic ingredients. Where possible, we use seasonal, locally-sourced produce to reduce our environmental footprint and to support local businesses. Loving Foods are certified as an organic manufacturer by the Organic Food Federation: GB-ORG-04.
- RAW & UNPASTEURISED – Pasteurisation destroys most of the goodness of fermented foods and drinks, eliminating all of their health benefits. We never heat treat any of our products, ensuring that all the beneficial bacteria, vitamins, minerals and enzymes that we work so hard to create, are left completely intact.
- GLUTEN FREE, VEGAN & PALEO – Everything we sell is gluten free, paleo and either vegetarian or vegan. They are perfect for people with food intolerances, for clean eaters, or for those who just want to incorporate some live fermented foods into their daily diets. We use no chemicals, additives, preservatives, vinegars or stabilisers in any of our products.
- LONG SHELF LIFE – Due to the fermented nature of our food and drink, everything we sell has a 4-6 month shelf life, which makes them ideal for multipack purchases – for which we offer discounted pricing. Ordering in bulk also reduces the effective shipping costs of each jar or bottle. Just make sure you keep them in the fridge to slow down the fermentation and help them last longer.
- CLEAR DELIVERY COSTS – We don’t add extra charges onto our pricing and claim to offer free delivery. Our jars and bottles are made of glass, which is healthier and better for the environment, but heavy and fragile to ship. We prefer to be upfront with customers about our delivery costs, but more importantly, if you order multiple items from our store, you’ll only pay one delivery charge, therefore keeping the costs down.