Potato and Cauliflower Curry
This is a simple and quick curry to make at anytime.
- 4 medium potatoes diced
- 1 medium cauliflower – chopped
- 1 onion – chopped
- ½ scotch bonnet pepper – chopped (seeds removed)
- 5 cherry tomatoes halved
- 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon course ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs
- 1 veg stock cube
- 1 tablespoon tamari sauce / soy sauce
- 400ml coconut milk
- Sea Salt to Taste
- 1 tablespoon Sunflower or coconut oil
Heat oil on a medium heat, in a large frying or deep pan then add chopped onion and fry until it turns translucent, add spices. Stir.
Add diced potatoes, cauliflower, tamari sauce. Mix. Add tomatoes, black pepper, salt and coconut milk and stock cube. Cover pan and leave on a low heat until potatoes are cooked. Add a little water if necessary for a creamy consistency.